CABRI's 2015/16 workplan was financed from membership fees and development partner grants.

Of the ZAR 25 million expenditure for the year, 70 percent of funds were spent on CABRI's three technical programmes. As shown in table 1, the Budget Transparency and Accountability programme received the largest share of funding. The remaining 30 percent was allocated to the Network Governance programme which contributes to strengthening CABRI’s governance structures, increasing visibility and ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes. Operating costs account for 12 percent of total expenditure. Underspending of ZAR 5 million for the 2015/16 period were reallocated to the 2016/17 financial year.

Percentage of total expenditure per programme (2015/16)

Programme budget versus total expenditure (2015/16)

Funding Commitment by development partners (2015/16)

Download financial reports